Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Various Photos

Whatta dramatic shot... This is where I've been living since June 2009.

Sosis at Clarke Quay. Selling hotdogs and fries.

Chicken dog (because I can't eat beef) with mustard and chili.

Alegro Spanish Street Food at Clarke Quay. We ordered their churros. Same as my previous blog about churros, Dulcinea's (resto in the Philippines) churros is still better (much much better). It's crispier, tastier and the chocolate dip is richer.


My mom's dishes: Black pepper fish fillet, fried egg tofu and pork mee sua (also spelled as misua in the Philippines)


Sun Moulin pork floss bread. I bought a couple for my dad who loves to eat floss.

My brother's artistic shot...

Cold tofu (with extra sugar syrup) and Yu tiao


These are my hands, squeezing fish noodle onto our wintermelon soup. (Hey Hey Hotpot)


Fish ball, dumpling, fish fillet, pork with mushroom. We also ordered for watercress.

Dipping sauces

Regular eggtart and Greentea eggtart from 313 Somerset

Xiao Long Bao from Din Tai Fung (DTF to shortcut. Hee). I've tried a lot of Xiao Long Baos in Singapore, but I still think DTF's is the best!

No comments: