Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bloopers

I called DHL:
The girl: I'll check Sally's file if it's in her records.
Me: Ok
The girl: Welcome

I've blogged about this 'welcome' thing before, and it happened again!

One RM approached me:
RM: Can I have a telegraphic transfer form?
Me: I'll print it. Just one set? (With my forefinger pointed for emphasis)
RM: Okay, I come back in a little while...

I asked 'Just one set?' and not 'Just one sec.'!

Aircon maintenance guy:
Guy: Change the battery on the remote or else it will spoil (the remote)
Flatmate: Okay
Guy: No need to buy the branded one Energiser. Some remote blah blah blah, you can buy other one in black for everyday use. Can buy the Everyday one.
Flatmate: Everyday? .... Eveready!
Guy: Oh, Eveready mah? *chuckled*

I was going to take his word for it for the brand 'Everyday', because I thought he was referring to a China imitation, but he really meant Eveready battery!

No comments: