Friday, January 29, 2010

All These Food, This Week (25-28Jan2010)

Soya chicken noodles at Crystal Jade
Gerato!! Very Japanese.

Sea salt gerato. Amazingly good when you eat their 1 tsp free taste inside Isetan grocery. But when you eat the whole cup, well, it becomes too sweet (for a seasalt ice cream)



Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice, Bukit Timah
Chili sauce, ginger and dark soya sauce with the nice but environmentally unfriendly paper wrap for the utensils.

Baby Kailan

Chicken... Mmm I haven't eaten this for a loooong time. What I like about their chicken is it's not fatty and it's cooked to the bones ( I just hate those bloody chicken).

My mound of chicken rice
My mound plus some more from my friend

Wow, this picture is quite cute. Very evenly colored and cubie. Fried tofu with wasabi mayonaisse ( I think). Fried on the outside, but silken on the inside.

Silken...

Korean food place at Wilkie along Selegie Road.

Kimchi fried rice and cheese. Well, it taste just like the dish name. Nothing more, nothing less.

Rochor soya milk with egg tart. The yolk filling was lovely tonight, though the crust still needs improvement.

No comments: