Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cafeteria IL Lido







Four cheese pizza.

Spaghetti Bolognese
***********************************************************************************
My friend and I tried this Italian resto located at the basement of Suntec City (Near the fountain of wealth).
I saw this in 8 Days Magazine and decided to give it a try.
It's an Italian resto made affortable to the masses as there's no dishes above SGD20.
I would recommend the four cheese pizza, but the spaghetti bolognese is not worth the life's punishments that I'm going to get (remember, the fortune teller told me that I'm not allowed to eat any beef).
But then again, the menu is pretty limited so there's not much other options..
Forgot how much much the bill was, but I don't think it exceeded 20/person.

No comments: