Thursday, January 21, 2010

Go Bare

Ah.. what beautiful skin..
Ack! What happened!? Breakout at this age. This is outrageous! Won't I ever get away from the 'acne-prone' stage?

A very unhelpful pamphlet written in quite a few languages, except English. It did contain a DVD, which both my laptop and DVD player can't seem to read. I referred to Youtube instead.

Quite a professional looking kit though

Haven't tried this yet, it's a cream with multi-vitamin complex, to be used before putting on the foundation etc.





It's 12:46am, I'm still awake, tummy rumbling (must be something I ate), funny 'wanna-puke' feeling which I guess is due to the equally funny shoe-factory smell from my new pair of gray shoes, and still not willing to go to sleep (even if I'm yawning).

Today was my first day to go bare with Bare Minerals. It's a start-up kit which I bought from Sephora some months back, when my other friends bought theirs. This famous powder minerals for the face is supposedly so pure that you can even sleep in it.

It's probably due to wrong usage, but I didn't like it! I bought the light/fairly light kit which I believe is already the lightest. It took me about 10 mins to finish the whole routine and when I looked at myself, I was disappointed. It didn't cover my blemishes (and I'm referring to those light scars) and it made my skin darker, which immediately aged me by about 5 years. It also made me shiny. Yeah, I must have used it wrongly, all those girls swearing by it couldn't be wrong.

Anyway, I'd still be using it, while waiting for my skin to clear up. Better luck tomorrow.

No comments: