Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goodbye and Hellos






Obviously, I love this pair more.

But this one is not so bad. Finally, I was able to buy a gray pair of shoes.


*******************************************************************************
I said goodbye to one of my black heels and said hello to 1 pair of gray heels on Wednesday, and hello again to a gray/black peep-toe URS heels today.

Huhuhuhu, to think I told myself that I'm not going to spend on shoes anymore after my GEOX purchase (which I haven't paid.. I'll pay tomorow).

Wait! I purchased the URS shoes using the Isetan voucher that my boss gave me; and the gray one was only SGD12.90 at Far East.. Quite cheap, but then it stinks like a factory with tons and tons of synthetic leather. I've already positioned a container of gel smell aborber between the shoes and hopefully in a few more days, it would be .. scentless.

No comments: