Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My First Workday for 2010

Today was my first workday for 2010.. Hmm, I think I'm already going overboard...
Anyway, following what I wrote last night, I tried to start today with a fresh mind and fresher outlook..

Did it work?

I guess so, since everything seemed normal at work today. One thing I noticed though, I have the tendency to repeat the same mistakes to the same clients.. I mean, generally I am careful when giving TMD rates to client. For some reason, I gave the wrong interest rate to the same client whom I gave the wrong interest rate to before. I really don't understand, and I don't want to try to understand anymore. Anyway, that has been settled.

If I have to pinpoint what went wrong today (except for the above), then these are the things I didn't like:
1. I ate minced meat noodles and ended up having some black bits stuck in between my two front teeth, and somewhere near my upper 'fang'.. It's probably the chili. What makes this bad was I kept smiling after lunch, and was only able to go to the toilet about an hour after. This was when I noticed the black bits!

2. I had 'bad-face day' today. I don't know why, but I'm having skin breakouts on my jaw area. Honestly, I think I'm getting too old to still be having these pimples. Why wouldn't they go away!?

3 comments:

Smarter Than Ever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smarter Than Ever said...

Oops, I deleted my previous comment. What was I thinking? Anyway...

Black pepper and leafy vegetables have their way of hanging around longer than necessary, don't they?

Back in Davao said...

Yeah, and they even have strong resistance 'power' when being removed =/.