Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Best Things in Life are FREE...

But the better ones are ON SALE!

After work, I went to ION because I wanted to eat gyoza soup for dinner and check out BYSI, because I know they're on sale.

I ended up doing more than just eat and window shop. I went to Mango to buy the much desired super soft camisole that I'm always unable to buy, because they're always out of stock for my size. This time around, I bought the remaining 'L'arge- sized one. It's slighty loose, but it's still okay. I never really liked body hugging clothes.

Then, I remembered seeing the Bershka sale banner. I like Bershka! Though for a period, their clothes are not so nice anymore(and actually, the quality and workmanship is not so good. But with the design, you sort of just close your eyes and still buy it). My eyes widened when I saw '19.90' for a knit dress. Wow! I automatically grabbed medium and never bothered to try it on. Mmm, I should have, because the small size would've fit me for that particular design. Anyway, knits always tend to shrink when machine washed.

I also saw a cute shirt for only 16.90, so I included it in my 'cart'. After paying my purchases, I went down to basement 4 to eat my gyoza soup... yummy!

After that, I walked towards BYSI, which was having a big sale. My eyes bulged even more! Skirts for 14.70, top for 9.50, dress for 14.70!!!!! Oh my gawd! Finally, I shortlisted the items in my 'cart' to two: one top and a dress. Total was only 24.20. Wow!

On my way home, I stopped by Bread Society and bought myself 2 danish/es (1 pear with something wine and 1 mango apricot. I was supposed to return the pear, but the bread girl already arranged the danish tray and there weren't any more blank spaces for me to put back the danish) and 1 chicken bun.

So many things bought, almost all are bargain stuff. All in 1.5 hours. Wow.

No comments: