Saturday, January 23, 2010

*shudder* That Was Fantastic!

I'm referring to what I felt after tonight's retail therapy. Haven't felt this bargain satisfaction since don't know when..



I tried 1 skirt (too wide), 1 brown top (a bit loose but still okay), 2 dresses which were 1 size smaller (XS). Both dresses had zippers on the side. I tried one, and almost couldn't remove it! I was pondering if I should call the girl to pull it off me. Mmm good thing I was wearing nice underwear.. but no! that would be humiliating! Why oh why did I have to force myself into the dress?
I realised I wouldn't allow that kind of humiliation, and decided to pull it off myself. If I tear it, then I will buy it. After a few moments of struggle, where my arms were outstretched and the dress was just there, and my head bent and hidden inside the dress, and I was not moving for a few seconds, I finally managed to pull it off (don't know how I grew another arm and hand that time, one which was long enough to pull it off from behind).
Whew! No tear whatsoever.
Lesson learned: Try one size smaller only for clothes made of stretchable material!

Cute cute pink Vespa tshirt from Bershka. It has some gems on the handle.
It's my second pink vespa shirt. I got the first one from Vietnam.

I even have a Vespa inspired pendant. I changed the original necklace because it turned copperish after one wear!


Cute! *proot proot proot* I can imagine the Vespa cruisin...
(I have no idea why I have this sudden fixation on Pink Vespa)

The knit dress.. a bit loose and does not conform to my body. But it's still okay. I tried it on with black tights, because it's a bit too short for me to wear it as a dress (I'm shy!)

Size Small BYSI dress. Only SGD14.70. Original price was SGD49. Amazing

Simple brown top, which would go well with my black skirt/s.

Pear danish
Mango apricto danish


No comments: