Saturday, January 23, 2010

Taiwan Porridge

21Jan2010. 10PM. Bukit Timah.

Plain porridge with sweet potato. It's so much like how my mom cooks it... awww, I miss my mommy.
Cockles with sauce. I tried one. Er, it's raw.

Ngohiang Prawn roll, eggplant with minced meat

Egg omelette. My mom cooks something like this too! My mom has been cooking 'Taiwan' dishes without her knowing it.

*********************************************************************************
This Taiwan Porridge is in Bukit Timah. Which I would never ever know about if not for my friend and her boyfriend.
You order some ala carte dishes and then you order rice or porridge to go with it. The good thing is, it's free floooooow!
I had 3 bowls of porridge with chunks of gas-inducing sweet potatoes (it's true!). That's an awful lot for someone who's supposed to be on diet (it's my cheat day). Oh, porridge plus all the remaining dishes.. except for 3 pcs of ngohiang.
A super filling meal for only 9+/pax. This is super.

No comments: