Thursday, January 21, 2010

'Pumping' is Hard Work


It looks like the dried chili used for Chicken Kungpao.. Mmmm...
Sloooowly...
It becomes a bit fat...



Almost..

It's already round, and I had to use my leg to hold it still

The fold marks are almost gone, only some cellulite-looking lines remain
Air-securing pin is already securely inserted in (but not before 3 seconds worth of air came out)

Stay! Good girl, keep my clothes company. Clothes that are already dry, but which I'm too lazy to fold up and bring into my room.


********************************************************************************

Finally, I got around to pump up the stability ball that my parents bought for me last year.

It took about 400+ hand pumping presses to inflate this ball fully, and since I was doing it at almost midnight (because I suddenly had the urge to inflate it), I had to try and keep the pumping sound at a minimum. It was making whistling sounds each time I pump.

So far, I've done crunches and some pushes (for the lower ab) with it, but I haven't done the plank pose yet because I'm afraid the ball might not be able to support my weight (I don't trust her!) and might *pop!* loudly and surprise my flatmates.

One thing I noticed, while doing the crunches I would feel the burn on my 'abs', but somehow I don't feel the muscle tightness and pain the next day, which makes me wonder if it actually did something for my tummy after all.

A very bad thing though, the rubber smell is sooooooooo strong, that I had to put Vicks vaporub on my nose before I went to sleep last night. Tonight, I took Pinky to the living room to stay the night. I won't bring her back to my room unless she gets rid of her smell.

No comments: