Friday, January 8, 2010

Breaking Down My Messy Thoughts

* I can't wait for Monday, so that I can start my diet. It has to start on Monday, because I can't start midweek, my system will reject the idea.

* I would like to be able to wear my old slacks comfortably. Right now, I don't dare try them on for fear that it might not fit anymore!

* My eyes are tired, it's not as clear as before. But I can't bring myself to sleep early because I'd feel like I'm not living anymore. It would just be work work work. Surfing the net at night is my way of 'living'.

* Grrr, I think there may be something wrong with my tooth as it's becoming sensitive lately

* Should I eat a bag of chips tonight (even if I'm sleepy)? Because I'll be on diet on Monday and I won't be able to eat it anymore.

* I hope there would be miracle and *tooot* and *tooot* will *tooooot*.

* I'd like to watch Avatar tomorrow. Maybe not in 3D, because I get dizzy when I wear those 3D glasses

* I will be inflating my exercise ball tomorrow. Should I buy a medicine ball? Or use improvised 'weights', like water-filled bottles, maybe?

* Should I drop by the office tomorrow to clear up some things? I'm afraid if I wait till Monday, my to do's will pile up. Plus, the 2 bargain Korean shirts I bought from Far East are in the office. I'd like to get my hands on them.

* Time is running a bit slow tonight... it's only 11:25

* I'm going to close my virtual cafe soon.. actually, I should've done it Monday or Tuesday...but I guess I've grown attached to it, I can't seem to bring myself to delete the application yet.

*My face is itchy. Why the %^@! is my skin breaking out again..!? Geez! I feel fat, I feel like my hair is super messy, I feel bad at work, the last thing I need is my skin to breakout to bring my self-esteem to rock bottom!

* I'm sleepy

* My sensitive tooth is being sensitive again.

* Ouchy.. I better go brush my teeth now.

No comments: