Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Swooosh

My luggage. I think it was only around 16kg..
I was soooo hungry during the flight so I had to order their chicken bolognese. Eeeew. It's a super preserved food, 'production' date was I think about 2 months ago (or something). Cost: SGD8.

*********************************************************************
That's how my time went by. 2 Saturdays ago, I was on my flight going back to Manila. Tomorrow (Thursday), I'll be taking my flight to Hong Kong.

It's been a crazy fun week. 2 Saturdays ago, I woke up 1.5 hours before my flight! Gak! I was supposed to wake up at 4am in time for my 630am Jetstar flight. But due to some problems with my phone's alarm clock, my body alarm clock woke me up instead at 5am.

I looked at my watched and almost literally jumped up. I showered so fast that I'm sure some of the shampoo residue were left in my hair. Without bothering to put on powder or anything else, I called for a cab and rushed down.

I got to Terminal 1 at around 540am, and realised that the check-in counter for Jetstar was way over at the far end of the terminal. I brisk walked with my big luggage along, and wow, was I relieved when my luggage was taken away and my boarding pass was given to me. Whew!

Lesson learned: It's better not to have any carry-on bags, so that it won't be too troublesome to run.

No comments: