Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Children's Party.. Wee!

He's holding an uber cute bunny. Cute and utterly frightened and stressed (his legs were all curled up)
My first round of food.




Picture picture

The baby girl, about to blow (with the help of the dad and mum and other kids) her cake


The dishes, about 15 or so varieties


Ooooh she's giving out the loot bags. I love loot bags! Don't care what's inside, as long as it's a loot bag!


*********************************************************************

On my second day, I attended a Children's party. My mum's friend's granddaughter.



It was a buffet lunch at Tramway in Quezon City, and there was also a magic show, which I intently watched in between bites.



I don't normally like going to children's parties because, well, I don't know how to interact with kids. I like kids (if they're smart and cute), but I just don't know how. I don't know how to 'child-talk' with a high pitched strained voice, but at the same time, I feel weird talking to them in an adult serious tone.


Anyway, perhaps when I have my own kids next time, it would just come to me naturally.

No comments: