Sunday, May 16, 2010

HK Day 3

Day 3 breakfast. We were supposed to head to Cafe de Coral, but saw this restaurant and since there were a lot of people, we ate here instead.

Hot HK Milk Tea. I like.


Funny looking breakfast

Macaroni soup with ham. It's very comforting.
At HK Industrial at Lai Chi Kok. Old School lift, very old school.

Block B&C, HK Industrial Centre. My favourite! They say it only sells retail on Saturdays, as other days are for wholesale purchases.


The view when you exit Sham Shui Po MTR station


After Sham Shui Po, where we stayed barely ten minutes, we went to Tsim Sha Tsui and headed to Charlie Brown Cafe at Cameron Road.



We ordered the mushroom risotto. It's a bit rich, but I loove risotto, and I equally like rich food, so it's perfect!

Chicken wing. Yum.

Linus chocolate drink (or something). I liked it, it's nutty and mild-flavoured.
Lucy strawberry low fat cheesecake

'Dissected' to show the inside..
Somewhere in Granville road. There's a building where a couple of floors are dedicated to wedding needs. I might consider these big caricatures and cute caricature invitation cards should I get married.

KFC at Tsim Sha Tsui area. I just had to sit down because my feet were way beyond painful. Also, I needed to get Wifi connection. Luckily, I was able to get HSBC's WiFi. I love you HSBC TST!

So much more choices in HK's KFC.

I ordered the 3 pc combo - original, spicy, and barbeque. Barbeque was the best. Others were not nice at all. Original was bland, spicy wasn't spicy at all.
Egg tart (yam, I think) was good.

Noodle place at Jordan exit c2.
Fresh whole prawn in each wonton. Small serving, but very nice.
Vegetable stalk. I though it would be tough, but it wasn't. And it's refreshing too.


Milk and egg pudding. Forgot which one I liked better, but they're both okay. One was thicker than the other.


Oh! I remember. I liked this yellow one better.

Hui lu shan takeaway. I ordered the mango and strawberry with jelly. I love it.

Left with only this.

My shopping for Day 3. The best batch.
Vidal Sasoon conditioner, anti-frizz foam, pigeon powder, BB cream, grape exfoliating wash, Aqua Label moisturiser, facial mask, facial blotter.

I really love this batch! I was finally able to buy LBD (little black dress) for HKD280 (or hkd250, can't remember).

My favorite purchase, crystal earrings.

Wallet..

With JPY facial blotter. So cute! My friend discovered this.
BB Cream, SPF37+

Pudding from Hui lu shan. Nothing spectacular.

No comments: