Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hong Kong, 1.5 Months Later

Oooh.. I called for a cab at 6552 1111 and look at my ride!
White Mercedez (just add 3.50). But eeew, it must've been the driver's way of driving, but I got really dizzy (the pukey kind) .

And dang, I told him to bring me to Terminal 1. He brought me to Terminal 2! I only realised after he drove off (because of course, I was busy getting the cash from my wallet).

Took the skytrain to Terminal 1. It's very convenient because I'm early, but I could imagine how stressful it would have been if I were rushing for time.
My red luggage. Cute but not really friendly for 'traveller-who-plans-to-shop'.
Ate my breakfast at Dome, in front of Cathay Pacific's check in counter. Egg and Mayo sanwich plus orange juice (wrong order!)

Inside the plane. The landing was the worst I've had so far. It hit the ground so hard that it felt like we were galloping - that roller coaster feeling.
At HK Airport.. I got my luggage from the belt. There's something terribly wrong in this picture because I forgot to do something!
I'm pretty sure this is the same airport transfer bus I rode the last time (March)
It's going to rain...
*******************************************************************
I don't think it rained that day. Anyway, something happened in the plane. A few minutes after having my fish and rice meal, my stomach felt really weird. Blast it, it's the 'uncontrollable and energy zapping knee weakening' kind of stomach upset. I went to toilet and did what I had to do. I suspect it's the egg and mayo!
Anyway, thanks to the super powerful plane flush, there wasn't any trace of what happened after I pressed the 'flush' button. (Gross, I know. But I had no choice!). I was also lucky that the plane was barely half-full, and so there weren't any queues for the toilet.
This happened for a couple of times, and I'm getting more and more embarrased to keep going back (again, no choice!). I put on some medicated oil on my stomach, and either it's very powerful, or there's just nothing left in my stomach because the stomach situation stabilised a bit.
Whew, for a while, I was really getting worried that I wouldn't be fit enough to roam the city when we land. Thank goodness I was good by the time we got there.

No comments: