Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rice Drink. Sounds Weird..


Quite expensive.. about sgd5+ at Isetan

Ooooh Gluten free! I like. This is what convinced me to buy it.

Ooooh soy free! Another convincing point.

*********************************************************************


I imagined it as the water from the first washing of rice grains - like when you're cooking rice.

I tried it because :

1.) It says it's healthy

2.) It's chocolate flavoured


Verdict: It took me a few minutes to get used to it, because subconsciously I was expecting the 'rice' taste. Actually, it taste like the powdered chocolate drink you buy from the grocery and when you prepared it, you added a wee bit more water than instructed. It's okay, quite tolerable.. but I'm going back to my regular low fat milk. Oh, but before I do that, I'll try the oat milk first.

No comments: