Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Not Again!

I'm experiencing my 'lazy bones' moment again. I've been home for the past 2 hours, yet I haven't done a single thing to prepare my luggage for tomorrow's trip to HK.

For some reason, I've always packed at the last minute, and for another unknown reason, I love it that way.

Instead of getting up and sorting thru my clothes, I'm blogging instead and munching on Royce Potatochip Chocolate. I'm not sure if I've tried this before, but I've always had the negative impression about it. Potato and chocolate. Eew. But tonight I realise that it actually taste nice. It's either that OR it's because potato and chocolate are two food items that are acceptable in my blood type diet. I haven't gone full force with this diet yet (where the allowed food will depend on the blood type you have) because I have my HK trip, but once I get back, I will be very strict.

See if anybody will still call me fat next time. Idiot! <--I'm referring to an old woman (my dad's previous colleague) whom we bumped into at Robinson's Place Manila, who had to tell me that I'm fat three times. Three times! I know I'm not thin, and I have a lot of meat covering my chunky bones, but must it be repeated so many times!? Bloody b%t&h, and she had the gall to say that she will call me if she comes to Singapore. What? She wants free lodging? 'Fat chance' bozo. I don't allow female dogs inside my flat.

No comments: