Thursday, May 13, 2010

Metropark Mongkok Hotel

Picture taken on our last day.. when it rained
Twin bed

Shampoo and body foam (where's the conditioner?), toothbrush, soap and shower cap
____________________________________________________

We stayed at Metropark Mongkok Hotel. It's probably just 3 stars and a bit old. But what I liked about it was it wasn't spooky (I didn't sense any unwanted guests), location is good (near Mongkok, Fa Yuen Street, Nathan road) and it's not stinky - I hate toilets with that funny shower curtain smell, where they washed it but it just didn't dry out properly.
Oh! The temperature inside the toilet was just nice too, when I finished taking a bath, I wasn't shivering like crazy from the cold (as was the case in the other hotels where I stayed in before).
It's near Prince Edward MRT station, exit C2.

No comments: