Saturday, May 22, 2010

Can't Wait for June 17!





I've finally booked my ticket for my June trip back home.

I'm excited and a bit challenged because I need to lose about 9-12 more pounds before I go home. I'm going home for my dad's birthday and for my friend's wedding. For the first time, I'm going to be a bridesmaid!


I've been part of a wedding entourage 3 times before, but I remember that most of my gowns then were in empire cut. This time though, my gown is the 'long gown type' with a singed waist.


I decided to take Cebu Pacific, because I love reserving the front row seats (good for my bladder).But geez! They've increased the reservation price from 4sgd to 10sgd. Plus, someone has already reserved the front seats! I have to be contented with the 3rd row aisle seat.

No comments: