Sunday, May 23, 2010

Manila Fooooooood! The Best!



Charlie Chan Noodles

Dear Darla. It's cut into strips, and you have to put the alfalfa sprouts provided and roll it.

Calzone!!!

Four flavour pizza. Shrimp, salami, 4 cheese and anchovies.

Dear Darla...

Egg tarts from Lord Stow's. Mmm!

But no longer good after 2 days (we checked into a hotel and therefore didn't have time to eat these tarts until we went back home).


Daing na bangus with achara and vinegar dip. Mmm..

Halo halo! I love Chowking's half dozen delight. Especially the leche flan and red sago.

Banoffee pie from Starbucks. Have been dreaming of this for 2 years. It's not as good as before(because I'm too conscious of the whipped cream) , but the egg and chocolate inside are still nice.

Java frap. Not a big fan, but it's free! Spend 2000php with your HSBC card and get 1 tall Starbucks drink for free.

Lomi. I will always like the Philippine version of Lomi better than anywhere else.

Spinach soup. Love it.

Steamed. Awww.. my mom would always order steam fish for us, because she wants us to eat this healthy food.

Mango sago.


Ube mamom from Red Ribbon. I prefer the regular mamon.

Appetiser: Bread with cheese dip. Guiltilicous!


My share of satay

Tom yum soup with the lone satay stick

Max's Chicken. My all time favourite.

Caramel bar. Yumyum.

The dessert sampler... ooooh
Yoh-gurt at SM Mall of Asia

My cheese yogurt. Bits of cheese incorporated into the yogurt.

My dad's berry yogurt.

Tokyo cafe at Mall of Asia

Breaded chicken with cheese. One of the best.


My last meal before coming back to Singapore on May 2. Chicken meal at Pancake House, Roxas Blvd- Chicken, tacos, spaghetti and garlic bread.
Smooshed eggpie from Goldilocks. Only remembered this piece when I'm already in Singapore and unpacking. Smooshed eggpie = yucky smell and taste.
______________________________________
These pictures were taken during my Manila vacation (April24-May2). I realised tonight that I haven't blogged about them yet.

No comments: