Thursday, May 13, 2010

Polo Bao and Egg Tart


Polo bun
Egg tart
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the noodle meal, we spotted this small store selling polo bao and egg tarts. Since there were a lot of people buying (it was selling out like hotcakes. hehe), I decided to buy one each, eventhough my stomach was bursting.

I took a couple bites of the warm polo bao and a couple bites of the eggtart.

The polo bao was okay, but nothing spectacular. Maybe because I'm already full and couldn't appreciate it, or maybe it's just really mediocre.

The eggtart was not nice. The egg mixture was tasteless, overpowered by the equally tasteless crust. Both items were stuffed into our bags. Polo bao went to my friend's bag, while egg tart got into my bag. They were both in 'smushed' condition when I reopened the paper package.


No comments: