Friday, April 23, 2010

Stuck in Between

Crumpled starbucks recyclable paper bag
The other piece is already in my stomach. Ate it while walking from bus stop to the condo.

This was fun, filling the square holes (or should it be pegs?) with strawberry jam.



I'm not a Starbucks fan, but I seem to be buying more and more food from them. So what am I? Hmm.. I know, desperate!

Since I leave the office late, the first 'still open' store I see is Starbucks, so naturally my stomach would growl and convince me to buy food from there. I've already bought quiche there, and a number of sandwiches.

I got the waffles tonight. 2 warm pcs with butter and strawberry jam at SGD2.90.

Not bad. I believe this food fits into my blood type diet because it's made of regular flour, egg, butter and milk. Just nice.

No comments: