Saturday, May 29, 2010

One Helluva Week

It's been one stressful week, but I'm lucky because it's only a 4- day work week. Friday being Vesak Day.

I'm also blessed, because with everything that's happening now, I got to know the people who truly loves and cares for me.

I saw their anger, their worry and their love, and I'm very grateful.

Bah, this is pointless. I've been trying to write this blog for the past 30 minutes, and I just can't write. Not today, maybe tomorrow.

Must be the flu bug (which my body was able to successfully kick out). I was down with gastric pain since Thursday night till yesterday afternoon. Then last night, I started feeling flu-ish. Stayed in bed till about 4pm today, but found the energy to do some excercise at 4+.

Cleaned my room and cooked dinner afterwards.

I'll just upload the photos.

No comments: