Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cod: My New Favorite Fish

I think this is called broccolini


When the water started to boil, I turned it off and poured out the water. Added ice cubes and water to stop the broccolinis from cooking continuously.


Melted mozzarella... oooooh...


Mmmmm...

Hawaii papaya to end the meal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've fallen in love with cod fish ever since I ate it at Raffles Hotel's - Billiard and Bar Buffet.

I bought a piece of cod from Isetan last Friday. It's a promo pack, SGD5.80 only, down from the original price of SGD8.

I don't know how to cook it, but I assumed pan frying was a safe bet.

I put some garlic salt and dried basil leaves and pan fried the fish. When I was about to finish, I suddenly thought of adding mozzarella cheese on top.. and so I did! I put it on half the fish, to leave the other half in it's original cod form.

Hmmm ... not a bad meal, if I may say so myself.

No comments: