Saturday, May 22, 2010

Potato Pancakes!

I've been thinking since I started my blood type diet that one day, I will try and cook potato pancakes..

So today, I'm checking youtube and found recipes for potato pancakes! Woohoo! I'm going to try it out. It's in my 'short term goal' list. For today, my short term goals are:

1. Go to church
2. Go to John Little at Marina Square to buy my blusher
3. Go to My Type restaurant for dinner
4. Go to Junction 8 at Bishan to buy grocery (the salmon there is so much cheaper, so I'm crossing my fingers that the cod will be as reasonably priced)
5. Buy the things on my grocery list: tissue, laundry liquid detergent, potato, salmon or cod, fruits, cotton balls
6. Review for my Japanese class (I've enrolled for 1 term of basic Japanese - will blog separately), and listen to the CD given to us by our sensei (zzzz should be pretty boring)

1 comment:

Back in Davao said...

I've decided to skip my visit to My Type Restaurant today. I'll probably get to spend about sgd30+ for my meal, and sgd89 if I suddenly decide to buy the detox tablets. That amount can buy me other more important things...