Friday, December 25, 2009

Voted Best Gift 2009


Dang, they ran out of box.

So they gave me this pouch instead

It's letter 'b' in script, with a small dangling thing and a small diamond at the end to represent the period.

Frankly it's a bit odd when worn, since the hole on my ear is in the middle of my ear lobe. The dangling thing doesn't end up dangling, instead it's still on my lobe.. anyway, it doesn't matter, I still like it.

*******************************************************************************
I've been eyeing this Agnes B earrings for the longest time. I remember asking the girl at their Plaza Singapura branch (a long time ago) about this earring, which suddenly disappeared from their display. She said it's already out of stock, which made me a bit sad (but then again, even if they had it, I still won't be able to buy it).
Anyway, I received some vouchers this christmas.. and the lightbulb inside my head lit up!
Finally I can buy the earrings, since they've got the stock now.
So today, after work, despite the heavy things I was holding, I went to Isetan and bought myself the earrings. Woopee! It's SGD145, less 10%. Nett price is SGD130.50, 92.5% silver.

No comments: