Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ma-Eeee

This is a bit gross... although nobody would probably understand this photo, except me.
I mean, it's just one ant, but somehow taking a picture (and now looking at it) gives me that icky feeling. However, I was really amazed when I saw this ant that I just watched it move about and felt the need to take a picture of it.

***********************************************************************************

I know a new Chinese word, it's Ma-eeee meaning ants!

There's a lot of them walking about in our office table. Not just on my area, also on my colleagues table.

One afternoon, I saw an ant walking about, and carrying a piece of food literally twice its size. I think there's something to be learned here, a lesson we can all benefit from. Let's just all go figure.

No comments: