Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lunch/Dinner December 6, 2009


I'm super lazy today. Woke up around 2pm (but due to my small bladder, I had a lot of toilet trips in between).

I ate cheese tortillas in bed ( I don't usually like tortilla chips, unless it's from Muji).

I showered, did my beauty regimen till I'm pretty and girly (BB cream, powder, bronzer, blush, lip gloss, brushed my hair, trimmed my eyebrows, defined my eyebrow) and finally went out at 5pm.

I went to church, then went to Toa Payoh to look for my favorite shower wash (Biore Energising wash) which is only available at Value$.

I bought myself a medium cup Koi Cafe Hazelnut milk tea with pearls.

I went back to Velocity Mall at Novena to eat at the Yong Tau Fu stall.

I walked around and bought milk and low fat pudding from Cold Storage.

Got myself some bread from BreadTalk.

Walked back home.

Cleaned my room a bit.

Made myself busy with my blogging, and 'Cafe World-ing'

By the way, Cafe World has been pretty effective in keeping my hands and mind busy. Just for y'all to know..

No comments: