Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday Night Dinner



'Shake it to wake it', it says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday I did my Christmas shopping. I'm almost done! Hooray!
I went to 313@Somerset, walked towards Takashimaya, passed thru Wisma, went to Tang's, went to ION, and finally, went to Isetan.
At dinnetime, I was already tired and I just wanted to go home. I didn't want to eat out, not because I'm ashamed to be seen alone, but I wanted to just lie down and eat lazily.

So I went to Crystal Jade and ordered the 2 roast meat with rice meal. I chose the duck and roasted pork.

Then, I went down to the Isetan grocery and bought myself canned drinks.

I couldn't wait to go home and let my soft mattress swallow me in (literally, because my bed mattress is not firm enough, so it conforms to my shape [not good for my spinal cord. it's a cheapo mattres, that's why]).

The roasted pork was good, but the duck part they gave me was too close to the bones. I kept biting into small crushed bones. Hmp. I hate it. It could ruin my teeth.

No comments: