Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Moon, I Like



No need to thaw...
There are 10 pieces in a bag.

Juicy, tasty, fragrant chicken drumlets


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, not the movie.. I've seen it two weeks back, and though there's an improvement from Twilight, it remains to be below everyone's expectations (but a blockbuster still).

It's New Moon, the food brand. I know they're famous for their canned abalone, but they've launched their frozen food selection not so recently.

Today, I finished shopping at 5pm. Too early to take dinner, but too lazy to buy take food. So I decided to buy something frozen from cold storage. I was thinking of breaded fish fillet, but I saw New Moon, so I decided to buy that instead.

They had different flavors, roasted chicken, fried chicken, new orlean's chicken.

Immediately after opening the bag, you will smell the saliva-inducing juicy-chicken smell. I popped it into the microwave, and after a few minutes, I could smell my new orleans chicken.. Yummy!

I wanted to make sure, so I put it on for another minute.

It was surprisingly nice, similar to what you will get in a restaurant. Although some parts are a bit tough, which was really my fault for overheating. Some parts I had to gnaw on the bone like a dog, just for it to release the meat.

All in all, I would recommend people to try this. I'm excited to try the other flavours.

No comments: