Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Conti's Serendra





My mom ordered this - fish with paella


My brother ordered this. Forgot what it was, but it's their recommended dish. Something with seafood.



I ordered their chicken pastel. Which is a creamy stew with potatoes and veggies. It's topped by pastry crust.





The cake slices are so tall that they can't stand anymore


On Friday, 20 Nov 09, we went to Serendra, a posh area with a lot of posh restaurants.
We ate at Conti's, the only reasonably-priced, so-so posh restaurant there.

It's actually my first time to eat there, because usually, there would be a queue to get in.

They are known for their cakes, but surprisingly, their dishes were equally appetising.

Their bestselling dessert was the mango bravo (which is a very tall cake). We ordered that, and cake with mocha-something. We still wanted more, so we ordered their mango tart. Mmmm, I think I liked the tart the best.
All in all, the bill was about PHP1100-120 (More or less). Not even SGD40! For 4 hungry people!

No comments: