Monday, December 21, 2009

Fine, I Forgive You


One lunch, I ordered for my favorite tom yum pasta from Urban Pantry. I upgraded it into a set meal and ordered their mushroom soup.

The Tom Yum pasta, I know they probably have to cook it a bit, but the mushroom soup.. hmm I thought they just needed to laddle it into the bowl.

Anyway, I've been waiting for more than 7-10 mins, and they've already been serving other people their dishes, but my soup still hasn't arrived.

Fine. I patiently waited for it.

When the manager brought it to me, I couldn't help but smile. They drew a snowman using cream! Isn't that nice? It was well worth the wait.

One more thing, the mushroom soup is amazing. I found it to be delightfully delicious. In fact, I can't wait to go back and order it again.

No comments: