Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ima Puppet Mastah






I bought myself a Christmas present from Takashimaya.
Actually, I was already queuing up for the free giftwrapping (I bought something for my goddaughter as well). I decided to have my own toy wrapped as well (sounds pathetic, yeah, I know).. But the line was moving too slowly, so I just got the wrapper and went off.

I didn't wrap my toy anymore, because that would even be more pathetic.

After dinner last night, I assembled my toy.

I connected the hands and feet to the lid, so that when I press the buttom, the small mechanism thingy inside will make it move.

It's cute! =)

It dances the waltz, and sometimes it would just sway his arm (as if to say 'i don't want' or something). Visit http://rainbowspice.jp/ .

A bottle is SGD19.95. A bit expensive for a week's amusement, but it's worth it. I'm willing to pay for anything that can make me smile nowadays.

No comments: