Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009







It's Christmas!!!

I've received some gifts (some of them totally unexpected [but deeply appreciated]). Although I'm missing one gift [my 3rd christmas wish] under my imaginary christmas tree, I would have to say that this year's gifts have got to be the best!

I love the bracelet, I love the book (which I've been wanting to buy but couln't because my stingy side always kicks in), I love the lotion (my 3rd brand of cherry blossom - I have L'occitane, Bath & Body Works and now Sasa), I love royce and chocolate, I find the keychain so cute, the cat adorable, the towel comforting (and in my favorite color too). I find the canned Echidna from Australia very very unique and interesting.

I also received some vouchers (woo-hoo!), cash (woo-hoo!), my charles & keith bag that brings out the feminine side of me(which I'm using everyday), the coach pouchy, and best of all... love and care from a lot of important people- my family and precious friends.

No comments: