Thursday, December 3, 2009

B#@lS$%i#

Another slap in the face to make me feel that I'm not good enough.

I finally got my mail from ICA (Immigration & Checkpoints Authority):

We have considered your application carefully (yeah, right). We regret to inform you that your application has not been successful. You may wish to re-submit (no thanks) another aplication for our consideration in 2 years' time (get bent). In evaluating any application, we take into consideration all relevant factors, including changes in residential period ( 14 months in a posh condo, Chiltern Park, moved to an equally posh condo in Newton, Surrey Court), financial stability (My salary is not high, but it's definitely not low) as well as conduct (bah, I have always been a rule abider).

'Nuf said.

1 comment:

Smarter Than Ever said...

It's a sign. Come back to the Philippines!