Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 2009


I wore the blue one today, paired with black straight cut skirt I bought from Red2 last Friday (shopping spree).
Notice that 3 of the five pieces are black. 1.) Its probably to match my mood during that time. 2.) To hide those extra fats I've accumulated during my recent Manila visit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the first day of December and so far, the day has been okay.

While I'm in a normal mood, I'll blog as much as I can...

A few months ago, I started to look thru my cabinet and realised that I have a lot of (office) clothes that aren't exactly nice anymore. Either they're faded, or friction (cloth to bag) has made the garment rough, or the fit isn't nice anymore.

I've told my friend more than once that I should really do a wardrobe change. Well, if my budget permits, I would do just that. But since I'm under budget constraint, I can only add one to two pieces of clothing at a time.

EXCEPT last Saturday. I went to Collyer Quay to do my Saturday duty. Afterwards, I went to the nearby mall to use their toilet. Thereafter, I saw this shop selling black cardigan for only SGD10. Quite cheap, considering the material was good. I went in to see some more things, and the sales lady prodded me to try them, which I obediently did. Taking advantage of my emotional state, I went a bit crazy and bought 4 tops and 1 black cardigan! All in all, it was about SGD126.

Actually, that's not much for so many pieces, but then again, I tend to be stingy at times. I will only buy up to 2 pieces max each shopping trip (except when I'm back in Manila on vacation)..

It felt good to be holding a bigger carrier bag. It also felt nice to buy those nice things for myself, and knowing it would make me look pretty and confident. Maybe this Saturday, I'll start thrashing out those unflattering tops I've been wearing.

No comments: