Tuesday, December 1, 2009

4 Finger Bonchon Crispy Chicken


There you go, the clean bone that proves my low EQ-ness when it comes to food.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's this fried chicken stall at ION. It's probably just a couple months old.

Me being me, just had to try it out.

I went there one evening and ordered their chicken. I asked them to mix the wing and the drumlet (6 pcs per order), and to have 3 in soy-something flavor and the other 3 in their spicy mixture. They got the latter instruction right, but never gave me wings.

Anyway, they said they're very popular in the US. Their chicken was supposedly crispy in an unusual way.

I had my order wrapped and took the bus home. While walking the distance between the bus stop and my condo, I couldn't resist to dig in and grab a piece. Actually, the crisp and the taste wasokay. I just found it a bit too tough to bite into (and chew afterwards).

That's my weakness, you see. I cannot bite into hard food (It might force my two front teeth to develop a gap again), and I also have a small tooth at the back, which gets hurt when I chew something hard.

Other than that, I guess I can recommend people to try it. It's a bit pricey though. (I think SGD6+).

No comments: