Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Self Help Book, Anyone?




Okay, I hate that line. I mean that word 'anyone' at the end of a sentence.

Anyway, what do most girls do after a breakup?

Aside from crying, zoning out and becoming weird, girls also go to the bookstore to buy themselves self-help books!

I'm a girl, so that's what I did.

Crazy, but I couldn't find any in Border's at Wheelock Place.


There's a lot on how to find love, how to keep a relationship, what to do blah blah.. but nothing much on the post relationship thing.


The book I got was the closest I could find. It was darn expensive too! It's SGD28, and I charged it to my Philippine card (since I know I have some credit balance there). It's almost PHP1000. Sniff.

Anyway, I've read thru about half of it. I can't say it's helpful since I didn't do anything stupid to begin with. Plus the cases there are totally different... but it's an okay read just to pass the time.

No comments: