Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fairy Godmother in the 21st Century

Beehoon?
Beehoon!!! =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They do exist.

You just have to look around you. It's either they're there but you never noticed them before, or you really just don't have one.

It doesn't have to be a major thing, like for Cinderella, whose FGM turned those mice into horses, and the pumpkin into the carriage. It real life, it can just be a gesture, a gift, as long as it's like 'your wish has been granted thing.'

I have one! My friend in the office, who takes care of me (because I'm stubborn, especially when it comes to eating on time, peeing on time, going home on time).

One day, I was telling her about this beehoon that I missed so much. It's beehoon with fresh prawn dumplings that easily sells out in the mornings (they're popular, located at Far East Shopping). What do you know, after a couple of days, it's on my table! Welcoming me to work..
Honestly, it did brighten up my day and perk me up.
I wasn't able to have lunch that day till about 420, but it's okay, I had my beehoon anyway.

No comments: