Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Was A Scoundrel


I went to seek advice.

I don't know how to call him, but he's a chinese guy who refers to a book and asks your birthdate and time of birth. Thereafter,he looks at the book and discusses about your past life, your present, and your future.

I probably shouldn't be revealing all, but for purposes of journalising this (for my own records), I would write down some of the key points.

I was a guy before, a rascal who played around with girls. A rich mean man who used money to cover up all his wrongdoings. I came from the upper class and basically got all I wanted. Died with debts which weren't paid off by my successors.

Guess who has to pay them? Me! In this lifetime.

Fine.

Next, since I played around with girls, I would have to bear the consequences now. (This is so unfair!). If I meet them (the current self of my old victims), any relationship I have with them would be bound for failure. In order to salvage the situation, there are 3 things I can do:

1. Marry a little later. I should marry after 30 (31 and up in m Chinese age).

2. Marry someone from very far, not my own race, or marry someone then migrate to somewhere far

3. Continue on someone's broken relationship. Marry a divorced dude or a widower

I should avoid these people: Rabbit, Snake and Dog.

I can't eat beef, dog meat, turtle, snake meat and the special kind of fish (one with colorful scales).

I am independent. Since I'm used to being in my cage, I can work on my own and not care about what's happening around me. People who don't know me might think I'm mute because I don't mingle and talk much, but they will only get to see my talkative side once they get to know me (10 points for that accurate point).

I should take care of the lower part of my body. I'm prone to female-related disease.

I eat when I'm angry (yep, the book said that) (and yep, it's applicable to me).

I should be mentally balanced (because I have split male-female personality). If I'm able to strike that balance, that correct mentality, then I will be successful ( I think this applies to every human being).

I will have 2 sons (but they don't count the girls in on the book. So I may have 2 sons and 4 girls.. let's see).
I will have life-changing moments when I'm at these ages: 35, 39, 56 and 59

I can't offend older and elderly women (we all shouldn't, anyway).

I will live to a grand old age of 75.