Monday, July 5, 2010

Wow. As in, Wow.

Maybe just one 'Wow' will do...

My friend got married on June 27,2010 at Holy Trinity in Forbes Park, Makati City.
Since we live in Binondo area ( a bit far), we thought it'd be a good idea to check in somewhere near both the church and the place where they are holding the dinner reception (New World Renaissance, also in Makati).
The lobby is grander here than in Shangri La Kowloon.
My family's room for 3 days and 2 nights. Lovely.

The view of the Makati business district




I don't know why I forgot to take picture of the bathtub.



Ahhh...L'occitane products! ^-^

Actually, Manila Hotel has grander rooms, why they even have tv inside the toilet.. but somehow, the stay in Makati Shang was so much better. There's a different vibe, plus the bedsheets were so smooth! Must be hundreds and hundreds of thread count. I love it.
I actually said 'bye hotel!' multiple times.

No comments: