Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Heart Saturdays

One of my favorite comfort foods.. Donut factory's cream of mushroom soup and seafood tom yum pasta. Yum! (SGD7.90 for the set meal)
My fierce bookmark... 'Read!' said the red angry round head.
Dang! A drop of sauce on my first time worn drawstring shorts

More dots of sauce! Grrr!
Yeah yeah, I have big thighs. So what?
Dinner at Jologs: Fried milkfish with egg and garlic rice, sinigang na baboy (pork cubes in sour soup) plus unlimited fruit juice. (SGD11/person)


**************************************************************
Saturday, my favorite day.

It's a day for me to do the following:
1. Wake up late. As late as I want to be. (No pesky alarm to jolt me awake)
2. Do some room cleaning - sweep and mop the floor, wipe the tables and windows, clean my fan, arrange my things
3. Go to church
4. Spend time with myself by cooking my lunch or by going out to eat
5. Meet my friends

Today I woke at 12+pm, which wasn't so late considering I slept at 4am.

I cleaned my room, which has been in a state of calamity for a couple of weeks already. Now it's a bit more decent, and my bed now looks like a bed (previously it was bed+dresser+side table combined).
I went out at around 2+ and proceeded to Novena church. Afterwards, I went to Velocity Mall to eat at Donut Factory, one of my favorite places to go to when I'm alone.

At about 340p+, I went to Yami Yogurt at Square 2, because I wanted to sit and read my book (boring investment book).

At 5pm, I was on my way to Orchard to meet my friend.
We ate at Jologs (a Filipino resto) at Lucky Plaza and went to Wisma and Takashimaya afterwards to shop around.

Our bonding ended at 10pm. I told my friend that we're really getting old because we're calling it a night at 10pm!

No comments: