Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tired, Pagod, Sian, 疲れた

I'm feeling quite tired lately. Well, I've been tired for the longest time, but more so this week.

Aside from the physical exhaustion, my mind is also tired from thinking about the 'future' and what to do with 'present'. Some doors have closed for me, but I see some ajar windows which I'm trying to pry open!

It's too early to say anything, so I can only do my best, pray, and keep my fingers crossed.

Anyway, just a brief summary of my life's 'events' in the past weeks and days:

1. I watched the National Day Rehearsal Parade on 3July2010.

2. Went to Malacca from 10-11July2010

3. My 1st term basic Japanese class will be finishing soon. We're down to our last session on Wed, 21Jul2010. I wouldn't be signing up for the second class though, because my mind can't take it. I haven't even fully memorised the basic Hiragana. (Although I must say, having classes in the middle of the week does make the week go by faster)

4. Went to the National Museum Night Festival on Friday night, 16July2010. It's free entrance to all the galleries! Went thru the maze-like place where they tell you about Singapore's history. Cool experience, though I think I'd need a whole day to fully absorb the story (I'm not good at History. Or math. Or Science. Anyway...) . Afterwards, we went to TCC at Clarke Quay to 'chill-out'.

No comments: