Sunday, July 18, 2010

Awww...




When I was in Manila during my holiday, I didn't bring back any sleep shirts because I already left one there previously (My favorite Angkor beer shirt from Cambodia).
Though I had a lot of old sleep shirts left in Manila, I didn't want to wear them because it hasn't been worn nor washed for about 2 years+ (since I've already been living in Singapore).
I used that Angkor shirt for a couple of days, but had no choice but to wear another shirt because it's already dirty. My brother gave me a new tshirt, but it had that factory smell which made me dizzy.

That night, I was complaining to my brother about it (because you see, I have very sensitive nose. I get dizzy if I smell something that doesn't suit me, and I'm not just talking about stinky things because even flowery perfumes can bring me down). Brother was busy doing his web thingy, so I went to sleep.
By the following morning, he left pretty early to attend something, and what do you know - I saw my angkor shirt hanging by the dresser. He handwashed my shirt for me! (and I'm guessing he did it in the wee hours of the morning, because when I went to sleep it was already 12am-1am). Awww... I'm teary eyed now, feeling homesick again.

No comments: