Sunday, July 4, 2010

Frustration to the Max

My I-Touch has its own pouch and I take care of it, so I don't know why it has so many scratches on its surface (which was covered by the original screen protector). Since I was at CD-R King, Greenhills, I bought a new screen protector which cost about PHP100 (SGD3).
That night, I wiped the unit until it shone. The last thing I wanted was to see any finger prints just when I've put the screen protector and casing on.

There was this sticker at the bottom, which aids when you need to lift up the screen protector again to reposition. It helped at first, because I wasn't satisfied with the first few alignments. I finally decided it was good enough, so I started to peel of the sticker.
Hmm seems like the sticker doesn't want to be peeled off.

Nooooooooo! Some of the sticker got left behind, and these sticky stuff leave awful marks when you scrape them off!
*Scratch scratch*... but it wouldn't come off, so I put some oil so that I can gently rub it off.

My blood was boiling at this point.

With the help oil, I was able to wipe it clean. To stop myself from obsessing over it, I put the plastic case back on. There, it's not noticeable.

No comments: