Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bzzzz Bzzzz Busy Bee

Food hall of the Budget Terminal, Singapore.

I always tell myself that I don't want to fly with budget airlines anymore, but I can't stop myself from booking my Singapore-Manila (and reverse) flights via Cebu Pacific, because the travel times are just perfect for me.

Flight from SG to PH: 10am-2pm
Flight from PH to SG: 830pm-1155pm



Ordered sandwich from O'Briens. I didn't put the tissue on top for advertisement... In fact, this was just how it was served to me.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the things I did (and enjoyed) during my 17-29June2010 Holiday:

June 17 (Thurs):

Dad's birthday and my flight to Manila! Called my dad after I passed the immigration and got my luggage at Terminal 3 Airport at around 2PM. I greeted him and told him I'll call him later that day, because I was having my lunch break.

My mom told him that they needed to pick up one of her friends who just got back from her China trip, and he bought that story.

When he saw me, he got out of the car and started chuckling.

Afterwards, the whole family went to Mall of Asia.

June 18 (Friday):

Went to the dress shop to try on my gown. Had to have alterations done because it was loose.
Went to Greenhills shopping centre afterwards.

June 19 (Saturday):

Went to SM Manila because they were having their weekend sale. Didn't buy anything, because I didn't feel the urge to splurge.

June 20 (Sunday):

Fathers day! We had dinner at Superbowl of China, Robinson's Place Manila.

June 21 (Monday):

Forgot what happened on this day.

June 22 (Tuesday):

Watched a play which was written by my cousin. Had dinner at Dencio's grill afterwards.

June 23 (Wednesday):

My auntie's birthday. We had lunch with her at President's Tea House and went to shop at 168 Mall (shopping centre, much like the Argyle Center in Hong Kong).

June 24 (Thursday):

Met up with college friends for dinner and ate at King One located at Macapagal Street.

June 25 (Friday):

Went to pick up my gown and went to Shangri La Plaza Mall at Edsa. Was supposed to do some grocery shopping, but it was being renovated!

June 26 (Saturday):

Checked in at Shangri La Hotel, Ayala Ave Makati City. One of the best hotels I've stayed in!
Went out to look for a salon to do my make up the following day, for my friend's wedding.

June 27 (Sunday):

My friend's wedding! Got teary eyed while my friend was walking down the aisle.
Tiring but enjoyable day.

June 28 (Monday):

Sniff sniff, hotel check out day. Had buffet lunch at Circles, Makati Shangri La. Took a short nap, before checking out at 4pm. (They gave us a late check out time. Woo hoo!)

June 29 (Tuesday):

Upon waking up, I was already at a daze. Can't believe my holiday has come to an end!

No comments: