Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Humpy Dumpy Had a Great Fall

I was supposed to do a split, but because I'm wearing a skirt, it stopped the 'split', so my left knee ended up hitting the floor. Hard. As in 'thud'.
Spot the difference. Er, there's none. It's the same drawing.
Not yet very 'bruise-y' right now.

Just greenish (vein-ish) with some purple hues and purple dots (must be tiny blood clots)

*****************************************************************

Okay, Humpy Dumpy in this instance is me.

I slipped and fell today, my second time this year. First was in Hong Kong, on our hotel's slippery marble floor.

Today was outside the office toilet. Mmm I should've taken a picture of the floor. It's a bit different from the usual floor, because it looks like shiny rock (flattened of course, but not even-ed out).

Anyway, the good thing is, nobody saw it! I'm telling it now, and people will still know that I fell, but it's just different when people know you fell because you told them, instead of people actually witnessing the fall and ask you 'are you okay?'

2 comments:

Smarter Than Ever said...

Did you really flail your arms in a clockwise motion like a cartoon character?

Back in Davao said...

Nope. Not enough time to do that. I just did a clockwise Half-flail.