Friday, July 30, 2010

My Very Exciting Friday Night

I know, the picture is hazy. I have shaky hands, that's why.
Looks posh...

But they're quite inexpensive. SGD28 from Isetan.
It's under their 'Fashion Sunglasses' category, so I asked the dude if there's any UV. He said it has the standard UV400. According to him, it's always just UV400, even for the expensive ones.

Look at bear, he's so cute!
I actually don't like the side design, but I don't know.. I just felt like spending tonight.

Bought 2 books from borders. No So Secret Diary of a City Girl and Investing for bett zzzzzzz..... I'm a geek.

After work (about 830pm), I went to Borders at Wheelock to buy the books. Afterwards, I went to Ion to roam around, and the whole time, I was holding this silly looking long umbrella. How cool.


No comments: