Friday, July 9, 2010

They Say Melaka, We Say Malacca


Bought but not yet consumed...
_____________________________________________________

I'm going to Malacca tomorrow via coach with my friend. They say the trip may take 3-5.5 hours (let it just be 3 hours please...). Okay, this is my wishlist:

1. I hope there's toilet inside the bus
2. If there's none, I hope there will be a lot of stopovers


Honestly, I went to Cold Storage to look for adult diapers (I want to protect my kidney), but they don't sell it! Even if I did get to buy one, I don't think I'll be able to pee while seated inside the bus, but still, I'm willing to give it a try.

You see, last week at the National Day Rehearsal Parade, my friends and I were seated in the middle of a row, and it was difficult to get out because there were so many people (and I'm always lazy in such instances). My poor kidney had to endure through the show, and so I talked to my beany (my kidneys) and told them to hang on and not get angry. I will buy cranberry juice for them (which I did) and not hold back pee for the rest of the week.

So now, I'm just worried that I might have to hold back pee again. I hope not, otherwise beany will be upset. Sorry beany =(.

No comments: